8.01.2008

My Top 25 Favorite Movies

Something compelled me to put together a definitive list of my favorite movies I have seen (obviously up until this point in my life). The top 5 were not so hard to come up with (which are actually comprised of my favorite, and then 4 movies tied in second place), but beyond that, it was a little tough ranking these movies. The way I am going to run this down is by putting the movies in ascending order, from 25 to 1, and then put a trailer/clip of the film after it, so you can see it and think it is cool too. Also, I am trying to limit spoilers with clips for those of you who may not have seen the movies. So, enjoy!

25. Iron Man


24. Sin City


23. LA Confidential


22. Hot Rod (One of the funniest scenes in the movie)


21. South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (No video, but the audio is good)


20. The Bourne Ultimatum


19. Unbreakable


18. Memento


17. O Brother, Where Art Thou?


16. Hot Fuzz


15. V for Vendetta


14. Kill Bill - There's two volumes, but it is really just one movie. Don't kid yourself.


13. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou


12. Serenity


11. Ocean's 13


10. The Matrix


9. Big Fish


8. The Royal Tenenbaums


7. Rushmore


6. Ocean's 11


2. Pulp Fiction


2. Lucky Number Slevin


2. Batman Begins


2. The Prestige


1. The Dark Knight



So there you have it. If you want to talk about movies on the list, or watch some of these with me that you have not seen, let me know because I would love to hang out and share the magic. Only two of them are not out on DVD yet, so I don't have them (because I don't pirate movies!)

No comments: