4.15.2008

An Epic Undertaking

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to embark on a journey that has become increasingly difficult to continue. I knew that I wanted to rank my favorite movies of all time. Now this is not necessarily the most well made movies ever, put onto a list as judged by me. The quality of film making definitely does help me make these choices, but the list is really just about the movies I enjoy most, and have really stuck with me as something worth watching.

I thought about it, and deduced that the best way to do this would be to make up some sort of bracket to help me determine what goes where on my list. This was inspired by both March Madness and the How I Met Your Mother episodes "The Bracket."

This list will probably not be permanent, and I already know which movies are my Final Four, but determining the rest will take some diligence and work on my part. I am really excited about all of this, and I plan on releasing my list on here as soon as I have it finalized.

Just thought I would throw that out there. Until next time.


You can't stop the signal...

No comments: